Shorlon changes these terms and conditions at any time without prior intimation be regularly read this.
In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You can accept the Terms by:
· Clicking to accept Terms and conditions , when you registered on Shorlon.
“User” or “You” or “Your” refers to you, as a user of the Services. A user is someone who accesses or uses the Services for the purpose of sharing, displaying, hosting, publishing, transacting, or uploading information or views or pictures and includes other persons jointly participating in using the Services including without limitation a user having access to “Shop listing“ to manage claimed business listings or otherwise.
“Content” will include (but is not limited to) reviews, images, photos, audio, video, location data, nearby places, and all other forms of information or data. “Your content” or “User Content” means content that you upload, share or transmit to, through or in connection with the Services, such as likes, ratings, reviews, images, photos, messages, profile information, and any other materials that you publicly display or displayed in your account profile. “Shorlon Content” means content that Shorlon creates and make available in connection with the Services including, but not limited to, visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, aggregate ratings, reports and other usage-related data in connection with activities associated with your account and all other elements and components of the Services excluding Your Content and Third Party Content. “Third Party Content” means content that comes from parties other than Shorlon or its users or shops and is available on the Services.
“shop” means the beauty venues like (salon ,spa ,beauty parlour, massage centre, nail studio, tattoo studio ) listed on Shorlon and any related mobile or software applications of Shorlon.
1. You hereby represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or above and are fully able and competent to understand and agree the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms.
2. Compliance with Laws. You are in compliance with all laws and regulations in the country in which you live when you access and use the Services. You agree to use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and applicable law, and in a manner that does not violate our legal rights or those of any third party(ies).
Shorlon may vary or amend or change or update these Terms, from time to time entirely at its own discretion. You shall be responsible for checking these Terms from time to time and ensure continued compliance with these Terms. Your use of Shorlon Platform after any such amendment or change in the Terms shall be deemed as your express acceptance to such amended/changed terms and you also agree to be bound by such changed/amended Terms.
· You acknowledge and agree that if Shorlon disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content, which is contained in your account.
· You acknowledge and agree that while Shorlon may not currently have set a fixed upper limit on the number of transmissions you may send or receive through the Services, Shorlon may set such fixed upper limits at any time, at shorlon’s discretion.
· Shorlon update its websites and app time to time so you(user )must agree that you will get push notifications and mobile messages from us . Currently there is no such provision to deactivate notifications and messages.
· Shorlon is constantly evolving in order to provide the best possible experience and information to its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which Shorlon provides, may require effecting certain changes in it, therefore, Shorlon reserves the right to suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all products or services at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of its contents, products and services contained on the site without any prior notice.
· Shorlon is just a platform which connect user with shops so shorlon is not responsible for child labor hired by shops. Shorlon don’t hire any child labor or support such practices
· Shorlon does not guaranteed the type of service provided by the shops to the user .user has to book at its own risk.
By using Shorlons’s Services you agree to the following disclaimers:
· The Content on these Services is for informational purposes only. Shorlon disclaims any liability for any information that may have become outdated since the last time the particular piece of information was updated. Shorlon reserves the right to make changes and corrections to any part of the Content on these Services at any time without prior notice. Shorlon does not guarantee quality, the prices listed in menus and services (listed in select services) or the availability of all Services at any shop. Unless stated otherwise, all pictures and information contained on these Services are believed to be owned by or licensed to Shorlon. Please email a takedown request (by using the “Contact Us” link on the home page) to the webmaster if you are the copyright owner of any Content on these Services and you think the use of the above material violates Your copyright in any way. Please indicate the exact URL of the webpage in your request. All images shown here have been digitized by Shorlon. No other party is authorized to reproduce or republish these digital versions in any format whatsoever without the prior written permission of Shorlon.
· Any certification, licenses or permits (“Certification”) or information in regard to such Certification that may be displayed on the Shorlon listing page on the Platform is for informational purposes only. Such Certification is displayed by Shorlon on an ‘as available’ basis that is provided to Shorlon by the Shop partner(s). Shorlon does not make any warranties about the validity, authenticity, reliability and accuracy of such Certification or any information displayed in this regard. Any reliance by a user upon the Certification or information thereto shall be strictly at such user’s own risk and Shorlon in no manner shall assume any liability whatsoever for any losses or damages in connection with the use of this information or for any inaccuracy, invalidity or discrepancy in the Certification or non-compliance of any applicable local laws or regulations by the shop partner.
· We tried at our best to secure user’s information which is provided by user in the form of photos ,user’s profile information password taken at the time of registration .but security is not guaranteed .users use shorlon at their own risk .
· Shorlon reserves the right to charge subscription and/or membership fees from a user, by giving reasonable prior notice, in respect of any product, service or any other aspect of the Shorlon Platform anytime in future.
· Shorlon may from time to time introduce referral and/or incentive based programs for its users (Program). These Program(s) maybe governed by their respective terms and conditions. By participating in the Program, Users are bound by the Program terms and conditions as well as the Shorlon Platform terms. Further, Shorlon reserves the right to terminate / suspend the User’s account and/or credits / points earned and/or participation of the User in the Program if Shorlon determines in its sole discretion that the User has violated the rules of the Program and/or has been involved in activities that are in contravention of the Program terms and/or Shorlon Platform terms or has engaged in activities which are fraudulent / unlawful in nature. Furthermore, Shorlon reserves the right to modify, cancel and discontinue its Program without notice to the User.
· The information provided on website or app of shorlon is provided by shops so shorlon is not responsible if prices of services ,time required for services ,shop timing ,address (location),phone number ,product used ,facilities available ,portfolios, employee details ,time slot details is not updated by shop where you want to book appointment.
· Shorlon is not responsible or guaranty if you book appointment of particular employee of particular shop then the same employee provide you the services .
· Shorlon shops can be able to canceled your appointment at any time .User cant able to take action against this
· Reviews and rating are manage by shops so shorlon does not guaranteed to show all available ratings and reviews
· Shorlon is not responsible for any injury happens to user at shop .
· Shorlon does not guaranty of protection of all objects from damage or theft.
· Shorlon share user’s data( who use app and website)to shops so user accepts terms and conditions means user don’t have any problem .
· If shop owner misused your data shorlon is not responsible for that .
· Shorlon deactivate your account at time with or without any problem from you (user) and with and without any prior intimation.
· By accepting terms and conditions you acknowledge that shorlon and shops have right to call you send you notifications and messages of your booking further shorlon also have the right to send promotional messages and emails.
· You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than the interface that is provided by Shorlon, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so, by way of a separate agreement with Shorlon. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services.
· Shorlon does not guaranteed that data provide on shorlon app and website is 100 % genuine .as we are just platform and data is provided by shops.
· You agree to use the data owned by shorlon (as available on the Services or through any other means like API etc.) only for personal use/purposes and not for any commercial use (other than in accordance with ‘Claim Your Business Listing’ access) unless agreed to by/with Shorlonin writing.
· You agree to protect Shorlon’s proprietary rights and the proprietary rights of all others having rights in the Services during and after the term of this agreement and to comply with all reasonable written requests made by us or our suppliers and licensors of content or otherwise to protect their and others’ contractual, statutory, and common law rights in the Services. You acknowledge and agree that Shorlons own all legal right, title and interest in and to the Services, including any IP Rights which subsist in the Services (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated as confidential by Shorlon and that you shall not disclose such information without Shorlon’s prior written consent. Unless you have agreed otherwise in writing with Shorlon, nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use any of Shorlon’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
· You agree not to use any framing techniques to enclose any trademark or logo or other proprietary information of shorlon; or remove, conceal or obliterate any copyright or other proprietary notice or source identifier, including without limitation, the size, color, location or style of any proprietary mark(s). Any infringement shall lead to appropriate legal proceedings against you at appropriate forum for seeking all available/possible remedies under applicable laws of the country of violation. You cannot modify, reproduce, publicly display or exploit in any form or manner whatsoever any of the Shorlon’s Content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by Shorlon.
· To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we neither warrant nor represent that your use of materials displayed on the Services will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with us. You agree to immediately notify us upon becoming aware of any claim that the Services infringe upon any copyright trademark, or other contractual, intellectual, statutory, or common law rights by following the instructions contained below in section XVI.
· Shorlon is not responsible if shop add any data which is copy right trademark, or other contractual, intellectual, statutory, or common law rights .shop owner is solely responsible .if you found such contains you agree to notify us.
· You are responsible for Your Content. You represent and warrant that you are the sole author of, own, or otherwise control all of the rights of Your Content or have been granted explicit permission from the rights holder to submit Your Content; Your Content was not copied from or based in whole or in part on any other content, work, or website; Your Content was not submitted via the use of any automated process such as a script bot; use of Your Content by us, third party services, and our and any third party users will not violate or infringe any rights of yours or any third party; Your Content is truthful and accurate; and Your Content does not violate the policy or any applicable laws. If Your Content is a review, you represent and warrant that you are the sole author of that review; the review reflects an actual dining experience that you had; you were not paid or otherwise remunerated in connection with your authoring or posting of the review; and you had no financial, competitive, or other personal incentive to author or post a review that was not a fair expression of your honest opinion.
· You assume all risks associated with Your Content, including anyone’s reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, or any disclosure by you of information in Your Content that makes you personally identifiable. While we reserve the right to remove Content, we do not control actions or Content posted by our users and do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any Content. You acknowledge and agree that Content posted by users and any and all liability arising from such Content is the sole responsibility of the user who posted the content, and not Shorlon
We reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove, block, or disable access to any Content that we, for any reason or no reason, consider to be objectionable, in violation of the Terms or otherwise harmful to the Services or our users in our sole discretion. Subject to the requirements of applicable law, we are not obligated to return any of Your Content to you under any circumstances. Further, the shop reserves the right to delete any images and pictures forming part of User Content, from such Shop’s listing page at its sole discretion.
Third party content, including content posted by our users, does not reflect our views or that of our parent, subsidiary, affiliate companies, branches, employees, officers, directors, or shareholders. In addition, none of the content available through the Services is endorsed or certified by the providers or licensors of such third party content. We assume no responsibility or liability for any of Your Content or any third party content. You further acknowledge and agree that Shorlon is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such web sites or resources. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we expressly disclaim any liability for any offensive, defamatory, illegal, invasive, unfair, or infringing content provided by third parties.
If you share or send any ideas, suggestions, changes or documents regarding Shorlon’s existing business (“Feedback”), you agree that (i) your Feedback does not contain the confidential, secretive or proprietary information of third parties, (ii) Shorlon is under no obligation of confidentiality with respect to such Feedback, and shall be free to use the Feedback on an unrestricted basis (iii) Shorlon may have already received similar Feedback from some other user or it may be under consideration or in development, and (iv) By providing the Feedback, you grant us a binding, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, global license to use, modify, develop, publish, distribute and sublicense the Feedback, and you irrevocably waive, against Shorlon and its users any claims/assertions, whatsoever of any nature, with regard to such Feedback.
Please provide only specific Feedback on Shorlon’s existing products or marketing strategies; do not include any ideas that Shorlon’s policy will not permit it to accept or consider.
Notwithstanding the abovementioned clause, Shorlon or any of its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, new or improved products or technologies, product enhancements, processes, materials, marketing plans or new product names. Please do not submit any unsolicited ideas, original creative artwork, suggestions or other works (“Submissions”) in any form to Shorlon or any of its employees. The purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when Shorlon’s products or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas submitted to Shorlon. If, despite our request to not send us your ideas, you still submit them, then regardless of what your letter says, the following terms shall apply to your Submissions.
Terms of Idea Submission
You agree that: (1) your Submissions and their Contents will automatically become the property of Shorlon, without any compensation to you; (2) Shorlon may use or redistribute the Submissions and their contents for any purpose and in any way; (3) there is no obligation for shorlon to review the Submission; and (4) there is no obligation to keep any Submissions confidential.
Some of the Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions. These advertisements may be targeted to the content of information stored on the Services, queries made through the Services or other information. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by Shorlon on the Services are subject to change without specific notice to you. In consideration for Shorlon granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that Shorlon may place such advertising on the Services.
1. The user can make a request for booking at shop, via the Shorlon Platform and related mobile or software application and such booking will be confirmed to a user by email, short message service (“SMS”) ,mobile calls ,notifications ,in booking status and/or by any other means of communication only after the shop accepts and confirms the booking .shop any time can cancel your booking. The availability of a booking is determined at the time a user requests . While using the Shorlon , you shall be required to provide certain details, You agree to provide correct details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete. By submitting a booking request, you express your acceptance to Shorlon’s terms and privacy policies and agree to receive booking confirmations by email SMS and/or by any other means of communication after booking through the Shorlon Book Service. User further agrees not to make more than one reservation for user’s personal use for the same mealtime.
2. Fees: Shorlon may charge booking fee (“Booking Fee”) from the user in future upon availing the Shorlon Book Service. The user shall also be liable to pay any additional charges and/or applicable taxes that may be applicable to the transaction. In the event of any change in the amount of the Booking Fee after the payment is made by the user, the amount of the Booking Fee already paid by the user will be applicable if he pay online and for pay at shop user must pay amount ask to pay by shop(If the payment is not updated by the shop on website or app then also user has to pay amount which is ask to pay by shop )The user may be required to furnish the payment instrument at the shop from which payment has been made for identification purposes.
3. Modifications & Cancellations: Any request for modification of the confirmed booking will be subject to acceptance of the same by the shop. Shorlon will use its best endeavors to keep the user informed of the status of the booking. For bookings where Booking Fee is not applicable, the user may cancel such booking 1(one) Hour in advance from the scheduled booking time. A confirmed booking for which Booking Fee has been charged from a user, modification option will not be available, however the user is required to cancel the confirmed booking twenty four (24) hours prior to the scheduled booking time to avail the refund. Unless otherwise provided herein these Terms, shorlon shall refund the Booking Fee to the user within seven (7) working days from the date of such cancellation. However, Shorlon reserves the right to retain the Booking Fee in the event the user fails to cancel the booking within the estimated timeframe mentioned herein above.
4. Late Arrivals: Shrolon advises the users to arrive 10 minutes in advance of the scheduled booking time. The Shop reserves the right to cancel your booking and allocate your time to other guests in case of late arrivals and Shorlon shall in no manner be liable for such cancellation initiated by the Shorlon. Shorlon hereby reserves its right to retain the Booking Fee paid by the users, in the event the user is late by more than 10 minutes from the scheduled booking time and/or fails to show up at the shop.
5. Dispute: In the event the shop fails to honor the confirmed booking or in case of any other complaint or dispute raised by the user in relation to the booking, the user shall raise such disputes with Shorlon within 30 minutes from the scheduled booking time at the helpline number. Upon receipt of such complaint or dispute, Shorlon will make reasonable efforts to verify the facts of such complaint/ dispute with the Shop and may at its sole discretion initiate the refund of the Booking Fee to such user.
7. Additional Request: In the case of any additional request communicated by the user at the time of the booking, the same will be conveyed to the shop by shorlon and confirmed to the user basis shorlon’s response. While shorlon will take all the care to ensure timely communication of these requests to both the user and the shop, the liability to fulfill the request lies solely with the shop and shorlon shall in no manner be liable if the shop does not honor any of the confirmed additional requests of the users.
8. Liability Limitation: Notwithstanding anything otherwise set out herein, Shorlon shall in no manner be liable in any way for any in-person interactions with the shop as a result of the booking or for the User’s experience at the shop or in the event a shop does not honor a confirmed booking. shorlon is only a platform connecting users to the shops and shall not be liable for any acts or omissions on part of the shops including deficiency in service, time taken to serve or any other experience of the user.
9. shop has full right to shift user’s appointment from one employee to other which is available with or without prior intimation to user.
10. If user request for more services at shop which he didn’t book at the time of taking appointment or booking then it solely depends on shops to provide that services or not provide it.
Without limiting the generality of these Terms, in using the Services, you specifically agree not to post or transmit any content (including review) or engage in any activity that, in our sole discretion:
· Violate our Guidelines and Polices;
· Is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, indecent, defamatory, discriminatory, vulgar, profane, obscene, libelous, hateful or otherwise objectionable, invasive of another’s privacy, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling;
· Constitutes an inauthentic or knowingly erroneous review, or does not address the goods and services, atmosphere, or other attributes of the business you are reviewing.
· Contains material that violates the standards of good taste or the standards of the Services;
· Violates any third-party right, including, but not limited to, right of privacy, right of publicity, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
· Accuses others of illegal activity, or describes physical confrontations;
· Alleges any matter related to health code violations requiring healthcare department reporting. Refer to our Guidelines and Policies for more details about health code violations.
· Is illegal, or violates any federal, state, or local law or regulation (for example, by disclosing or trading on inside information in violation of securities law);
· Attempts to impersonate another person or entity;
· Disguises or attempts to disguise the origin of Your Content, including but not limited to by: (i) submitting Your Content under a false name or false pretenses; or (ii) disguising or attempting to disguise the IP address from which Your Content is submitted;
· Constitutes a form of deceptive advertisement or causes, or is a result of, a conflict of interest;
· Is commercial in nature, including but not limited to spam, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, postings or reviews submitted or removed in exchange for payment, postings or reviews submitted or removed by or at the request of the business being reviewed, or other advertising materials;
· Asserts or implies that Your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by us;
· Contains material that is not in English or, in the case of products or services provided in foreign languages, the language relevant to such products or services;
· Falsely states, misrepresents, or conceals your affiliation with another person or entity;
· Accesses or uses the account of another user without permission;
· Distributes computer viruses or other code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or electronic communications equipment;
· Interferes with, disrupts, or destroys the functionality or use of any features of the Services or the servers or networks connected to the Services;
· “Hacks” or accesses without permission our proprietary or confidential records, records of another user, or those of anyone else;
· Violates any contract or fiduciary relationship (for example, by disclosing proprietary or confidential information of your employer or client in breach of any employment, consulting, or non-disclosure agreement);
· Decompiles, reverse engineers, disassembles or otherwise attempts to derive source code from the Services;
· Removes, circumvents, disables, damages or otherwise interferes with security-related features, or features that enforce limitations on use of, the Services;
· Violates the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Services, if any, or bypasses or circumvents other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Services;
· Collects, accesses, or stores personal information about other users of the Services;
· Is posted by a robot;
· Harms minors in any way;
· Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India or of the country of use, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
· Modifies, copies, scrapes or crawls, displays, publishes, licenses, sells, rents, leases, lends, transfers or otherwise commercialize any rights to the Services or Our Content; or
· Attempts to do any of the foregoing.